One of the things I hear from people all the time is, “You’re always so happy.” So a few days ago, after being told this yet again, I started to wonder WHY!
Why am I so happy most of the time?
I was sitting at my desk when I became so curious for the answer- not only for myself but of course, for all of you.
With that being said, it didn’t take me long to identify the 5 reasons that I honestly believe are responsible for my everyday happiness.
To WATCH, “How to Be Happy Everyday”, click the image below.
p.s. If you missed my “5 Quick Life Hacks for Happier Days,” video, click here to watch! A similar topic, but with a different twist.
with gratitude and much love,
Hey guys, Happy Wednesday. I am back in action today with yet another video to help you better yourself and your life. If you’re new here and haven’t yet subscribed to my channel, be sure to do that now. Today I am sharing my quick tips on how to be happy, every single day.
Before I begin, I did a video in the past titled, 5 Life Hacks for Happier Days, which has a slightly different twist to it than today’s video. If you haven’t seen it, I will link it down below so make sure you check it out.
OK, so one of the things that people tell me all the time is, “OMG you’re always so happy.”
(Glad I’m fooling everyone)
Anyway, I was thinking about it the other day and I was like, “Why am I happy a lot of the time?” I was genuinely curious for myself and…
I was like, ding, ding, ding…video topic for you guys. (kill 2 birds with one stone)
So with much thought, here is what I came up with:
1. I have a very childlike, playful personality.(If you haven’t noticed by now.)
I’m not childish…very different, but I don’t take myself too seriously at all. You may say that I’m quirky, silly, maybe even a little odd, whatever but I gotta tell you guys, A.) it’s way more fun and B.) there’s no drama.
The truth is, we aren’t that much different from when we were kids, we’ve just gotten really good at playing this adult role. But when you tap into that inner child of yours, you’re happiness level will skyrocket.
So make funny voices, have dance parties in your bathroom, play games (yes, I do all of the above).
2. I laugh a lot. I mean when you’re so playful, it’s hard not to laugh a lot, right? I laugh at myself, I laugh at other things and with other people. Which is very important, don’t be afraid to be picky about who you hang with. Surround yourself with other playful people. (Just fool around).
3. I remind myself on a daily basis of why I’m lucky to be me. Now, this doesn’t mean that I sit down every morning with a gratitude journal or make lists of why I’m so awesome (like I used to), because at this point it’s really become a habit that I’ve created.
As soon as I think to myself, “I love what I’m doing, I’m so excited for my future, I have the sweetest boyfriend in the world, whatever…” I instantly feel happier. Happy to be alive. So try to create that same optimistic, grateful mindset. The more you practice, the faster it’ll become automatic in your everyday.
And let me say this, the reason that I have so many reasons to be happy in my life is because…
4. I make good choices. Or at least strive to make good choices every day. I know very well that to create a great future, I must create a great present. So, if I don’t like something, I fix it. If I don’t want something, I actively try to change it.
You are the creator of your reality, which means if you want to be happy, you have to create that happiness. Get clear on what areas of your life need an upgrade and make it happen.
5. I have a purpose everyday. I don’t wake up to sit on the couch and watch TV or go to a job, just for a paycheck. I made that very important decision a long time ago to discover my passion and it was the best thing I could’ve ever done. Because now, I wake up everyday in pursuit of something bigger and better. I have real goals, goals that I love working toward everyday. Getting clear on your purpose is key.
And I did an awesome video on the topic, that I’ll link down below…don’t miss that one!!
That is for today guys. Speaking of purpose and passion, I still have something really big, in the works for all of you…so if you’re not on my email list, make sure you sign up for that. I’ll link it down below. Like this video, if you enjoyed it. Share with your friends. And I’ll see you back here next Wednesday. Bye!
Hi there! I'm Shaina Leis- founder of this inspirational space :) I'm a Certified Life Coach with a passion for helping young adults better themselves and their lives. In this blog, you'll find general advice, career guidance and so much more. Have fun!