Some people wear their need for validation on their sleeves.
Don’t you love this? Isn’t it so cool? I love it — don’t you?
Some people are closet-seekers.
Waiting for those “likes” to roll in or that one comment that will make them believe “See, I AM enough.”
And then there’s the people, who are so busy stalking themselves.
Inspiring themselves. Impressing themselves. Believing in themselves.
Oh hey, over here 🙋🏼♀️
1. This video is being added to my top 3 of 2021 (a must-see)
2. I am an EXPERT at NOT looking at other people to tell me what to think about myself or where I’m headed. Period. Which is the reason it drives me bananas when I see other people doing it 😬
3. YOU CAN BECOME THE PERSON WHO FILLS THEIR OWN CUP
I want this for you more than anything else in the world.
I see people grasping, needing, wanting, depending on, relying on, searching, in hunt of other people to FEEL GOOD.
And it looks exhausting, miserable and not the way in which anyone should be navigating their day to day existence.
Please hear me when I say.
There are tools at your disposal.
The same tools I use.
It’s simply a matter of:
1. Learning how to access them.
2. Reaching for it time and time again.
Mastering this concept with change your days. It will change the relationship you have with yourself…and yup, even other people.
To watch “Stop Looking for Outside Validation,” click here.